Saturday, September 4, 2010

D.i.e

The other day, I had a missed call from a friend. As usual, it's very habitual of me not to answer any callers on their first call - something I really have to resolute to change.

Anyways, it turns out that my friend hurt her back.. it was so painful she thought she was dying (kwacheong-ly speaking) and decided to call me to tell me that, should anything happen to her, I am on her list to inherit her Chanel 2.55.

She was joking, of course.

But it's kinda sweet that she thinks of me when in pain, and could actually plant a joke which only bagwhores like us understand.

Life is short. We should really laugh a little louder - find friends who can make us laugh.

And cry.

Later on, I received an sms which told me that another blogger whom I admired for her courage and positive outlook on life had passed on.

She once blogged she had cried for a stranger who succumbed to cancer though she didn't know his name.

And now, I bet hundreds of blogger stranger friends are crying for her.

I always believed when you have touched and made a difference in ONE, single person's life, it means you have led a fruitful life.

And Lisa has touched so so many, including mine.

To Lisa, a true Beauty of the World.




"Death may be the greatest of all human blessings." - Socrates.

Rest well, dear Lisa.

3 comments:

tasy said...

The other day, I also SMS-ed u on the bus, just in case I go missing in a tsunami, I leave u my neverfull wor... U din get that SMS meh?

tasy said...

P/s: it's a beautiful write-up on Lisa.

goolypop said...

Gargles, mana ada.. u only say u using neverfull tak ori....

P/s. Its from the heart lo..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background