Saturday, April 12, 2008

When silence kills..

Some people are argumentative. They like to superimpose their ideas. I am quite the contrary. If you thought Brad Pitt is hot and I thought my armpit can be hotter, I won't be holding a debate with you to see whose opinion is more accurate.

That doesn't mean I am not opinionated. Heck, my opinions are often brimming at my cerebrum. But I know when they are wanted or otherwise. I'd listen if you have something to say. I don't have to agree with you and vice versa.

BUT if you keep on babbling about how your opinion is the SUPREME one, I'd give you the silent treatment. If you happened to have a debate with me and I'd gone uncommunicative, don't think you have succeeded in convincing me.

I am just silently hating you. Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background