Friday, April 4, 2008

Tears welled up

A couple of years back, I took violin lessons for a very little while. The instrument remains dusty in a hidden corner but I hope to play a better version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and beyond in future. I do not know much about music. Heck, I only know the words scales and arpeggios after watching Disney's Aristocats. Nonetheless, I enjoy music, often listening with my heart. When I drive my head bobs to the tune played on the cds (never the radio cos they play thrash.) I get melancholic when the tune softens. Today someone posted this video of a little Korean girl who plays the piano despite the odds - she was born blind. Of course I was drenched in tears towards the end of the clip. Watch it, hear it, feel it. Then.. look at the world differently for little Ye Eun can't see, but we can. Let's paint a nicer picture of humankind for her sake, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background