Friday, August 31, 2012

My silly gal

Of late, i realised that i get angry till i park my hands on my hips very often. Most of the time it is right after lolly's bath. She doesnt want to get dressed whick irks the bejesus of me.

Every day..

She comes out of the bath dripping wet. She allows me to wrap her in towel. She wraps her arms around my neck. She even said "iwowu" just now. Which is really sweet until she yells nyeoh nyeoh....upon seeing her diaper and shirts. She then runs one full round in the room, shrieking, laughing, mocking me, saying nyeoh nyeoh nyeoh...
"Get dressed! Quick!" i say.

She laughs some more.

Until i park my hands on the hips, blowing hot air from my nostrils..only then she scrambles onto the bed...and i mean really s.c.r.a.m.b.l.e.s in a kancheong way that is too cute, really.

And she lifts her legs up exposing her derrierE, knowing exactly how i would put on her diaper. And she gives such cheeky smiles while doing that.

Why the big drama, girl? Why dont you do just that without me fuming? It saves lots of energy..for both of us, y'know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background