Friday, October 1, 2010

A bump!

Yesterday I wore a dress and looked hard at the mirror. I don't think I have done that for ages. But because I was gonna have my passport picture taken, I figured I better put on some fake eye lashes, add a mole on my chin and wear the Deep Blue Sea Big Eye contacts.

And so I stared hard at the my reflection.. and zoomed at my abdomen.

Oh! A bump has appeared!

I was so mightily pleased!

Before that, I was just fat. Now I am pregnant, excuse me! Teehee!

Thank goodness for my hormones, I am a happy mom-again.

Well, of course I have crazy friends who make me laugh and sing to me.

And a mom* who steals my sneakers (but that's another story.)

Yay! A toast to bums bumps.

*Oklah, she packs me grapes to eat at the shop too. I love her mucho.

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

OH GMama.. next time when I go KL, i wanna go see you.. for the very first time..i m green with envy for those who have big bumps!! :)

goolypop said...

claire, when u coming la.. i need to shave armpit and buy new undie..

edamame said...

And I scrolled all the way down - so samm kapp - for a pic :P Hahaha :)

tasy said...

haha..GMama...reminds me of the G-spot club.

cheering the bump to go bigger and rounder, go baby go go go!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background