Friday, February 20, 2009

I also want to line up..

I usually don't read THE STAR, STRAIT TIMES, THE SUN, THE MOON, SIN CHEW, TAMIL NESAN, etc. because I am too kiamsiap to buy them.

But I love reading when I pangsai ... have an affair with the si harng WC. Thus, I grab whatever reading materials available; CARREFOUR catalogue, IKEA catalogue and fantasise what I could buy. Sometimes I devour Reader's Digest but that also means that I stay indoor longer that I should. On rare occasions, I get old newspapers.

So this piece of news is out-dated, circa January 2008. But reading it makes my affair in the WC more pleasurable, if it's even possible. ;)

Ceritanyer macam nie.. There is a company in Big Apple forking out a few million dollahs to promote its product/website. Instead of placing advertisements on TV, they use the money to hand out to people who need the cash more.

They set up a booth smack right in the middle of the metropolitan with a sign, TELL US WHY YOU NEED SOME CASH (something like this. I cannot remember lah!) and of course their product/webpage/company name/logo. A bouncer (I suspect a Bengali) will listen to your sad story and relate it to the person inside the booth. Inside the booth, sits the charfityan, the god father who will decide if you get the 'dough', and how much.

"My mom is sick.." laments a man.

"USD150 for this man whose mom is sick!" hollers the bengali bouncer, after consulting the godfather.*

(*This is a friction of my imagination. It may and may not happened.)

As easy as that! Only can happen in Big Apple, right? I don't think the people will actually tipu to get in line. Berdosa tau.. ? (GG, Sinkar..don't attempt to line up)

But while on the 'throne', I also made up of list of 'why I need some money':
a. I got cheated at the immigration (shhhhh..................... don't mention it everrrr again!)
b. I need facials badly
c. Gooly needs to go school soon
d. I haven't been playing sure win mahjung

And then together with other chocolatey remnants, I flush down the list. Gooooosh!

Dream lah!!!!! Here also not New Yorrrrk! (MadEgg, you in Boston, nearer.. go try your luck! Don't use my ideas though.. :P)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEH......hkk posts are back.. as song as ever.. as "song" (pleasure) and "song" (crazy)as always... hhmmm...i love her.....
......
.....
....
...
..
POSTS..

Anonymous said...

bengali: so, y u need the moolah?

hkk: liddis, that day I got cheated at the immigration..

bengali: immigartion dun cheat ppl one ok. penalty 100 bucks! Next?

hkk: I need facials badly..

bengali: it's beyond help anymore. take 5 bucks go buy a mask. Next?

hkk: Gooly needs to go school soon..

bengali: he is only 4 yrs old. school is still long time more. not accepted. Next?

hkk: I haven't been playing sure win mahjung.

bengali: gambling? fine 100 bucks! So all in u owe us 195 bucks. pay at the counter in front.

Anonymous said...

claire, say it..say that you love her..me..she..:)

Anonymous said...

prof, -_-..

you r a hope dasher! ppl pangsai want to dream also cannot..

Bedebah!

Anonymous said...

My excuse will be I need the money to see a psychologist??

Anonymous said...

madegg, u r talking to one SAI-kaitrist here...tell me what's your problem?

(kenot swim no nid to seek SAI-kology help, ok?)

Anonymous said...

Eh apa ni... I can swim like a shark ok. kakakaka

tasy said...

*piak piak*
wake up yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background