Saturday, February 21, 2009

Award nite

..I got down from my long black sleek looking limo. Flashes of lights almost blinded me. I felt uncomfortable in my decollete dress. But the show must go on..

Moments later, they announced my name.. Twice! The previous achievers and reigning queens , Reanaclaire and Raynebows handed me the award.. reluctantly . Here it is.. tadaaa... (they muttered something about sharing it with Gargies, but itu tak penting :P)




Swell.. I unfolded my 'thank you' list, taken out from my bosom and proceeded to kamsia Him, her, him and of course you. *dab dab tears*

I then told a long winded story about how I stopped working, and started enjoying a tai tai life. I now don't sweat about traffic jams and crazy bosses. Thanks to Gooly, my life began at 30. Most people have to wait till they are at least 55. *sniffles*

Initially I wanted to include a short video presentation on the topic of 'growing up' in which an interview was carried out with Gooly. But it kinda got censored cos he mentioned something about penis and hair. I can show it upon request though. :)

What an honour to receive this award from THE GREAT MOMS. As I got off the stage, the organiser mentioned that I should pass the award on too. And the nominees winners are, in random order:

sawisekilo, whose patience and arm-strenght (for carrying her baby for many hours) amaze me.

iloveedamame, who is not yet a mom, but cares for other children like her own.

sinkar & winn, who are great dog/cat parents (liucas is one lucky SOB k-9 and teru is err.. one jumpy meow.)

Eagle Wings, who homeschools and remains sane :P

beskotkeras, who feels guilty just because she thought of herself a bit

Gargies, whose bosoms are bigger than mine (hahahhaha!)..Ok, seriously..because she knows her flaws as a mom and admits them.

CY, who is a male.. so please pass to your wife who cooks and brings lunch to school!

Claire, who is solo, but never alone in parenting (for HE is with you, dear.)

Raynebows, who raises her son like a pal.

Madegg, who mothers and pampers Gooly when I can't (due to time constraint) and won't (due to hormonal issues).

Gooly's kaima who runs faster than Forrest Gump :)

MY AHBU, for all the sacrifices.. all the love.. all the pain..

I LOVE YOU ALL! *pbbbbthhhh.. blow nose*

Can I sing one song?

Ji sang ji you MAMA hau...

(Syiok sendiri nyer...)


7 comments:

toughcookie said...

aiyoh, gua so touched la by your entry. chenkyu, chenkyu...

sayang you so much *hugs & kisses*

tasy said...

*stand up, adjust my super short skirt a bit, slap slap butts*

and

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP....*

Now, time to throw rotten eggs mei?

Seriusly, this is really super funny, let me read once more and laugh again.

goolypop said...

beskot, jom 'barney' togedder! :)

goolypop said...

GG, hahahha.. i wanted to include the part you shouted obscenity (SHE DOESNT DESERVE IT!!) and got dragged away by bouncers.. but i didnt wan to mock the award so much lerr... Next time I tambah the believable scene, ok?

Reanaclaire said...

wei goolymum..is that u or yr mum in the pic? *wink*...

ok..back to serious stuff, i m indeed very thankful to myself for giving this award to u.. (hehe..) for now that i hv passed it to u, i hv this humorous post to read...

wei, when u retire from homemaking or makinglove, perhaps u can start thinking about being a JOKER... (hey, compliment..writing jokes for newspaper la..)hehe..

Anonymous said...

wahh...so kum thoong wor...*hair all standing up*

Anonymous said...

kamsia kamsia gooly..i will pass this to my wife..definitely. U r so funny..haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background