Thursday, July 17, 2008

Post 'sai' 2 - The Mask

Gooly's aunt sat on his favourite ultraman (or was it Powerangel?)mask a few days back. I don't normally replace broken toys because he has to learn not to leave his toys everywhere. He didn't dare to cry when he saw the crack. His eyes were red, and he did say sadly, "Aw, it's broken." While I sympathised, I didn't want him to take his toys or our money for granted. You know, like "once broken, get new ones."

However, still feeling guilty about the sandwich 'incident', I asked if he wanted a new mask to replace the broken one.

"It's ok, mahmee. Look, I can still wear it." *Dons on mask, and strikes a pose*


"And it's not Christmas yet, Mahmee."

"Also not my birthday, Mahmee"

And then.. "When it's Christmas, I'll get you a mask.. a big one.. you like pink or Mickey Mouse?"

I love my Gooly infinitely. And a thousand times more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gooly so sweet to mummy hor..

goolypop said...

Ya.. sweet gooly. Just like ur dotter : )

edamame said...

sweet owen dowan to buy you hat anymore ah :)

goolypop said...

joleyn, I'd prefer the mickey mouse mask ;)

Raynebow said...

Awww...so sweet! Will be sweeter with a pink mickey mouse eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background