Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little fluffy clouds for Mahmee

While having lunch awhile ago, I nonchalantly told Gooly that I write stories about him, and naturally he wanted me to read them to him. Actually, I was thinking of treating it like a surprise wedding gift. I imagine telling him on that fateful day, "Here son, things that you did and said which will embarrass you but made me proud. Now, run along and go play GO, your tigress wife is waiting for you." But I suppose he wont remember the few stories I read just now.

One of them was the entry prior to this one, about him wanting to touch the clouds and moon . To jog his memory a bit, I asked, "Do you remember we talked about this in papah's car yesterday?" He nodded. Then he added something else which makes me even prouder, if it's all possible.

"I bring the clouds down for you, and you can touch them too." He scooped his little palms into a bowl shape.

Thanks, my dear boy. When you are busy rounding up clouds and exploring moon, I'll be here on planet earth savouring every dreaming moment of yours. Mahmee is happy that you dare to dream about things that she has long forgotten ..

2 comments:

Raynebow said...

Eh, i hope you won't blur blur go & read him stories from your other blog wor...i mean, reading verbatim, wahahaha! Sei for if lidat!

goolypop said...

raynebow, i smart.. i use different layout maa.. then wont mistiak laa..Can chau for yap mor there.. Hiak hiak hiak

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background