Sunday, February 7, 2010

Silly me

I can really make Gooly laugh and cry .

In future, when the inevitable challenge of "my dad is bigger than yours" happens in school, he'd probably shock them all with, "My mom is funnier that yours. Way way funnier."

I make him laugh. Like seriously. And annoyingly. Everyday.

***

"Mom, what if we get hungry at the park?"

"Then we should sommersault and roll around the grass."

"BUT MOM! That's silly."

Ah..then you hear his hyena, saliva spitting laugh.

***

"Mom, if you take away the "A" from AWAS, it spells WAS. And if you take away the "s"..

"Whose ass?"

"MOM!" *starts giggling*

"How dare you say ass?"

" *eyes sprouting tears* MOM!" The LETTER S...MOM. Not backside."

"Ohh..silly me."

"Yes, silly you, mom!"

***

Oh, how long can I be silly for you, Gooly? Hmm..

6 comments:

tasy said...

muahahahahahahah.....

*wiping tears away*

(this the part i'll be bagging the oscars home)

tuti said...

bet my ass is bigger than yours.

Actor Sinkar said...

omg! this is the funniest post ever!! u r indeed a funny mom...~!

*wiping tears away also*

(best supporting actor)

goolypop said...

gg.. ya.. i knew u have the mentality of a 5 year old. Thas why i lop u.

goolypop said...

tuti, bet wif what? mine is africa map wor..

goolypop said...

sinkar, i appreciate ur appreciation of stand-up comedy. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background