Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tell me, did you miss me?

Yeah! I am back! *put on music*

We will we will ROCK YOU! (Why this song? I donch know, yau ying toe sei..)

I was actually envisioning and plotting a homicide for the internet guy. He promised to come eons ago. As suggested by GG, I was already on standby, wearing a sarong. Very provocative indeed. He probably had a whiff of my 'eau de body' from a mile away, and thus didn't turn up many many times. On Sunday, we waited for two hours. Yesterday, the 'airplane flew' again. Finally today he came. But he was so overly courteous! Alamak! I didn't even know how to fake my initial anger. And he kept saying Gooly is handsome...Gooly is smart.... Well, for his 'frankness' and 'honesty', I forgive his tardiness.

Anyways, what is important is the speed of this new babeee! It's like Flash Gordon married Superman, and they had an offspring who inherited their dominant genes and, who became a SPEEDO spokesperson. (WTH was that? :P) Va-va-voom!

BUT equally important to announce is this bit of news..

Last week, I was quite supportive of Koffee Prince. Papah was away, and the state of internet-less had prompted me to be a loyal customer of theirs. I was also having my period and thus can’t swim, but you need not know that, though you do now.

Across Koffee Prince are some boutiques. I do go around taking a shufti and many times, end up wishing I hadn't. And then there is a saloon.

Dengdengdeng~

It’s pestilential when I am bored and menstruating. The last time it happened, I think I bought a bag too many. And the time before, somebody got bashed up badly (verbally-lah) and two months before.... wait, I am not recollecting the past year’s 12 unfortunate events.

Anyway,I exited the saloon with a new look. My fringe looks like Liucas has chewed on it. It’s super-short, and zig-zaggy. When I smile, I look slightly maniacal. With eye liner, I look like a “chau aqua’.

Not that I am complaining.

Yeah, those are not complaints. They are just facts. With or without the bang, I am already maniacal and have always been charged with a modicum of male hormones. And what more when my hair outgrows my toenails all the time. When I am in KL, I will look like before. And nobody would know I had the weirdest hairstyle.

And now I gotta murder you to silence you.

Krrrreeeek! *finger across your neck*

6 comments:

tasy said...

WELLCUMMM BAG!

i have sth stuck in the throat, not in and not out, can you help to solve my problem? just show me a pic of your new look, i throw up, i would be so grateful to you.

your wireman more interested in your son than you ah? or maybe with your new look, he thinks you are really an aqua? hmm...

those taiyima really good one, without them, where can we collect so many bags where we dun need?

how many days you are gone ah? i now have to tell all my other concubines to balik kampung. oh, you want them ah?

goolypop said...

what you commented could be easily reduced to: you blardy miss me..hahahahaah!

Winn said...

i mischu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U also 7 years 7 months =49days no update liao i very moon la. stress summore....

did u get the wireman's personal contact???

goolypop said...

winn, if u didnt ask for the wireman's contact numbers, I would have believed that you had genuinely MISSED ME! But u r saying that onli to get my bf, i mean my wireman's numba! Korek not?

Why so stress jek? Chayang chayang..

PureGlutton said...

Err... u went away meh?? When I came back fr Shanghai, there was a barrage of posts from u mahh!

goolypop said...

PG, tsk tsk tsk............. Satu bulan I tak poetau.. u didnt hear the cricket chirping ka? Usually I posted them at the cafe laaa.. But now i yam back lurrr..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background