Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ka-feh Wong Ji

I am at Koffee Prince, which is a stone's throw away from my apartment.

It offers free wi-fi.

And so I am typing away my prison-ed thoughts. For the past weeks, when they were brewing at the brink of over-spilling, I saved them into my trusty Microsoft WORDS, and thus you will find a few random posts at the bottom.

Koffee Prince is snug and comfortable.

But I can barely afford the RM9 frappe on a daily basis.

What more when Gooly wants a fair share of its scrumptious polka dotted cake?

TOT, where art thou? You promised me a quick service, and I have yet to receive your connection.

TOT, you are cruel, just like your master who fled the country but has an army of RED shirts lingering.

TOT, I hatechew!

That's MY TOT of the day...

2 comments:

tasy said...

can afford.. wear the red polka dot bikini to the ka-feh wong-ji, they sure welcome you.. err.. now red or yellow rules ah? be sure to check first and wear the right color hoh?

goolypop said...

Now najis rulessss! No meh? Go find brown sin..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background