Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Operator

When the house phone rings, I let it ring.. namely because:
a. I hardly get any calls
b. I am always in the midst of dung-bombing
c. the phone is too far (it's on the stair way)

So I did get loads of complaints; why nobody picks up, no one is ever at home.. ladida...

However we have recently a self appointed operator who runs to answer the phone like he is running the 100m dash.

Scene 1

Operator: Hellooo (real husky voice, dunno who he is trying to impersonate)
Caller: Hello, can I speak to you Mummy?
Operator: Caaaaaaaaaaannnn!

*5 seconds silence*

Operator: DO you know T-Rex is a dinosaur?
Caller: ???????

Scene 2

Operator: Hellloooo (real flirty voice, must be impersonating me)
Caller: Who are you?
Operator: Who are you?
Caller: Who are you?
Operator: Who are you?

This can go on forever should there be no interception from yours truly.

Scene 3

Operator: Hello! (finally got it right!)
Caller: Can I speak to your mummy?
Operator: Cannot..
Caller: ?????
Operator: You want to talk to me?
Caller: ?????

Scene 4

Operator: Who are you? (No hello, no wei wei, no sawadeekap)
Caller: *Did I call the triad?*

Aiseh..have to CHAU YAU YU already! Tak boleh pakai mia operator!

4 comments:

tasy said...

Can pakai, who says cannot!

The variety is good, so we never know what we get when we call this dung-bomber.

Reanaclaire said...

let him come to my office.. i detest answering calls that always ask for payments..perhaps he can help me shoo the callers away...
how much does he want???

Anonymous said...

So cute! OK, I calling u now...ehh, how come nobody answer geh?? U really chau his yau yee oredi ahh??

mistipurple said...

gimme your phone number.
i tell him t-rex is a fish. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background