Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shilings on my legs

Some time back, I was at the park when an auntie pointed at my legs, and made some hand gestures, and launched yet another soliloquy in Thai. Being a champion in Charade, I nodded and agreed with her that, "Yes, I have lots of scars on my legs." "Mosquitoes bites?" Nod nod. "You scratched?" Nod nod. "Sensitive skin?" Another nod.

Yesterday we had the same 'conversation' for the 3rd time. Haiz.. do my scar-ridden legs trouble her? Doesn't my lackadaisical reply the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time indicate that I am not bothered? If she hasn't pointed out the scars, I wouldn't have noticed. I either don't care or I am blind .. take a pick.

I think a couple years back, I had acne problem. Again I didn't know/notice/care then until I was flipping thru the album recently. Wah, so many pimples geh? *chuckle chuckle*

Am I overly confident about my looks? Hoi! I don't think so. I just don't expect myself to be Barbie. So I am short, don't have an ideal BMI , and have hairy scarry legs.. Cest le guerre.

I snore and I snort. Too bad too :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background