Monday, August 18, 2008

Moments I freeze..

Sun or shade? Definitely shade. I am very the Puteri Lilin case. But I love taking pics at the beach. I like converting them into B&W or sephia because they seem to freeze the moment for me. I look at these pics and wonder if Gooly will grow up too soon and stop hanging out with us. Anytime will be too soon, ain't it?

Quiet moments like these speak volume, eh?





My ah pa used to hold my hands. I only dare to hold my ah bu's hand now. When will I get to hold ah pa's hand again? Without feeling embarrassed? When will Gooly stop holding our hands?



How hard is it to make him happy? Not very apparently.


The rainbow eyes..I don't think he sees anything when he smiles or laughs. :D

Father and son frolicking. Mahmee says "Save the whales!" :P

Hmm.. come to think of it, I actually kinda like heading to the beach now cos that's the only place where he can play quietly on his own. In fact, he scoots me away when I am too near his sand kingdom. Half a day of peace and quiet for Mahmee.. *whistles merrily*

8 comments:

tasy said...

damn! have to say these pictures look goooood.

Quick, make another few more to play together with gooly, the more the merrier.

goolypop said...

Tengkiew tengkiew gargies.. but HOI! U 9 ng tap 8.. pics and making babies not larkang one wor...

tasy said...

ok then, let's talk about making babies...:D

goolypop said...

I ngam ngam lepas prison onli wor.. He baru more independent.. want to masuk penjara meh?

rainbow angeles said...

*admire all the gambar*

how young is unker gooly?

goolypop said...

ur ungker is 3.5 lar.. look 40 ah? kwakwakwa..

Anonymous said...

1st time see your face lah auntie gooly. :) Come to Rayong, wonderful beaches here.

goolypop said...

Hey cy.. ya. i saw rayong sign when heading to pattaya. Near ka? Got resort moe?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background