Monday, August 4, 2008

Francophile

Nah, I am not one. I just like Francoise Hardy. And the 60s and its fashion. And the 70s and Twiggy.80s is a catastrophe. Bushy eyebrows and big shoulder pads.Blek.. Thank goodness I was only 14 at the mark of the 90s. Not much damage done there.

Inspired by La Mer, I churned out another rubbish vid. I made the pics appear older than they are, which seems nostalgic. Me likey :) Very amateur stuff, from the pics snapped by the lauyar camera to the poor editing of an impatient mom. Please bear with me.

6 comments:

Raynebow said...

WooOOoo...nice nice! i likey oso! Veli professional wor - so cleber la u! Aiyah...tat day i experimented with Win Movie Maker as u ajar me...my movie still half-baked nia. Still fumbling around the WMM leh.

goolypop said...

Raynebow.. sabar la. Once u get the hang of it, easy nia. I wait for ur projek to fully bake, ok?

rainbow angeles said...

wuah... not bad woh... can do video presentasi... *clapclapclap*

me dunno... *lauyar*

goolypop said...

Ah my chabor soon.. is always so kind with words. :)

If you reveal ur urself in pics, i'd be glad to do it for you.. *eyebrows up down up down*

mistipurple said...

i admires you very the much.
lovely choice of song. the sea.

goolypop said...

Mistis thanks yous verys muches.

*actually very shy*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background