Friday, July 18, 2008

Morning greetings

The first caring gesture he bestowed upon me was when he was about 2 years old. I woke and sat groggily on bed. Yes, kangaroo indeed I am not. I don't spring out of bed, smiling at the morning sun.

But that morning, Gooly did make me smile. "Spesikles, mamah!" He was waving my 2 inch-thick spectacles in front of me. Ah, so Gooly knew I couldn't see well.

And this morning, he woke and as usual, I pretended to be still asleep. He first covered me with the Minnie Mouse blanket, and then tucked something under my arm.I took a peek. It was the yellow lion toy.

He whispered, "For you, Mahmee." I smiled a little but still didn't want to wake. And then a kiss on the cheek with the message, "Good night!" (He doesn't care weather it's day or night, prior to zzz, one must say good night :D)

I don't know if he was sneakily doing all these to wake me up. Aiseh,but have to wake up lar. That gooly did so many stunts wor.

And the biggest smile and loudest, "Good morning, Mahmee!" greeted me the moment I pry my eyes open.

Why can't sulky morning me be more like him? Why oh why oh why..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background