Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Small talks

"Haiya, this shirt is getting small.." I said while buttoning up his pajamas.

"No, it's not," he retorted.

Too tired to argue, I just looked at him, with one eyebrow raised.

"Shirts don't get smaller, you silly mama. I grew big..."

Ohhhhhh... but I wouldn't say that when I don't fit into my skinny jeans. I'd say, "This jeans doesn't fit anymore.." rather than "I don't fit into this." That way, I get to blame the jeans. It's the jeans fault that I don't fit into it anymore.

Gooly, listen to me! The jeans doesn't fit me. Not, "I grew big/fat", wokeh?

*****

"You know, I still have power inside me. I want to colour first," there was an announcement at 9 pm yesterday. By that, the announcer meant he was not sleepy. It has been more than 12 hours since he awoken. He sure has a lot of power/energy from I-don't-know-where.

Realising that I have to go with the flow, I suggested that he 're-charge his power' because helloh! It has been more than half a day that he jumped, bruised, ran and motor-mouthed! Hit the sack, bugger!

He climbed onto his bed and said, "I was only joking." Since when he started telling jokes? So I asked for clarifications.

"I got no more power. "*Yawn* and just like dat, he fell into a deep sleep. This is what I call maxing out his energy..power..whatever.

When I was young, I was also bursting with energy. Now.. err.. ah... oh... g'nite! Enuff said.

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i love your boy,...keep him for my granddaughter one day..one fine day..wokeh?

Anonymous said...

true true ... we always say the shirt/jeans getting smaller instead of the other way round ... always not because of us ... but becos of the shirt/jeans. LOL!

Raynebow said...

Of late a lot of my clothes have been shrinking wor... why ah? Ahh... must be the new detergent i bought recently - no good, make your clothes shrink, don't use!!!

Anonymous said...

claire,.. or should i say, "CHAN KAR!!".. wait how long la?

Anonymous said...

whoisbaby.. hey.. thanks for coming by again! Glad to have made you laff.. :)

Anonymous said...

Raynebow, sing 'lai' ah you? Lai tak jiau lai horr..:D

tasy said...

good mah, good excuse to spend more money, do more shopping, get more new clothes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background